I have found something through a friend that I think has solved all the problems that I saw with everything I mentioned above.
- There are no annual fees, maintenance fees, transfer fees, or booking fees. In fact no fees at all.
- There is only a one time membership cost that lasts a lifetime.
- The membership gets members significant discounts on vacation accommodations.
- Massive amount of choices from over 200 countries around the world.
Since we in Calgary, live so close to the world’s most popular resorts, Banff, Lake Louise and Kananaskis, we get to benefit even more from incredible savings with this membership.
- A recent ‘Hot Weeks’ offer had the Rocky Mountain Resort in Banff for just $99 for the whole week.
- Another one from the Fairmont Hot Springs for just $100 for an entire week.
- At the above rates we could drive up to the mountains and enjoy these vacations several times a year, even if we only stayed for a long weekend.
- These vacations alone save anywhere from $900 to $1,500 a week.
- Some people are using these vacations to take clients out for some one-on-one time.
- Because of the US Dollar difference with the Canadian Dollar we anticipate the membership price rising significantly by the end of the year.
- Ask how your organization/non-profit can use this as a Fundraiser.
Major Promotion: From now until November 15th 2015:
- Receive a $250 Visa or MasterCard gift card which could make the first vacation, if it is to Banff, free. Or contribute towards airfare for a more elaborate vacation.