The original manuscript was never released due to the fact that his wife was extremely nervous about the repercussions of it’s release possibly because of the title and the subject matter of the book. The controversy remained even 40 years after his death but his family decided that it was too important of a book not to be shared with the masses. The correlation to the time in which this book was originally written , the times of the Great Depression, and what we are seeing in the World Economies now run a very similar scenario.
- Definition of Purpose – How to not lose focus and stay on course
- Mastery of Self – Knowing what you want and going after it.
- Learning from Adversity- Not allowing failure to define you but instead learn from adversity and keep moving forward
- Controlling Your Environments- This would include all environments including your time and the people you associate with.
- Creating Harmony – Creating the right habits in your life to create harmony and flow.
- Execute With Caution – Not to be impulsive but to think through things before moving forward